Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

My favorite movie -Maxim Vanden Berghe

My favorite movie -Maxim Vanden Berghe Empty My favorite movie -Maxim Vanden Berghe

Message par SN Maxim Vanden Berghe Mer 25 Nov - 19:32

My favorite movie is the Wrath of Khan. It’s a science fiction movie.

The movie starts when the USS Reliant has just found a suitable planet for the Genisis project, the Genisis capsule can change matter and create life on lifeless planets. The planet they chose was Ceti Alpha VI, a lifeless planet. But after scanning the planet, they found lifeforms on it. The captain and first officer of the Reliant beamed down onto the planet to investigate. After being beamed down, they were captured by Khan and his friends. Khan told the officers that this was Ceti Alpha V, and that Ceti Alpha VI had exploded and changed the orbit of their planet, making it a desert planet. Khan used Ceti eels to get full control over both officers. Ceti eels are creatures who crawl into your ears and control your brain. This way, Khan got control over the Reliant. Khan sent fake messages about the Genisis project to Kirk to draw his attention. After this, Kirk takes the Enterprise to Regula 1 Where scientists are working on the Genisis project, but gets attacked by Khan in the Reliant. The Enterprise is heavily damaged. Kirk managed to keep talking to Khan until his crew hacked into the main computer of the Reliant to turn their shields off so the Enterprise could shoot at the Reliant. Both ships have lost their warp-drive by now, but both ships travel to Mutara Nebula for a final showdown. Kirk managed to defeat Khan, but Khan activated the Genisis capsule before he died. Without warp-drive, the Enterprise would get destroyed by the Genisis capsule. Spock goes into the warp-core to repair the warp-drive, he is able to repair it before dying because of the large amounts of radiation. Because of Spock’s heroic action, the Enterprise warps out of Mutara Nebula and its crew is saved.

I like the movie because I really like Star Trek, and the Wrath of Khan is the best movie in the entire Star Trek series.

SN Maxim Vanden Berghe

Revenir en haut Aller en bas