Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

My favorite movie.

My favorite movie.  Empty My favorite movie.

Message par SN Axelle Lambert Dim 22 Nov - 11:21

The title of the movie is called Insurgent, it is part two of the Divergent trilogy.

The genre is Science fiction/ Dystopian fiction/ Adventure.
I like it because the end is very thrilling and unexpectedly.
It's also a mix of feelings, like romantic with Four and Tris.
Then very sad for Tris because everyone dies in front of her eyes.
It is a movie in the future, I like that.
The résumé of the movie: Jeanine is the enemy, she wants all the divergents dead.
But she had to open a sort of box, but only a divergent can open the box, so she churches many divergents but they aren't all the same,
She tests Tris and she is 100% divergent. she needs her, for opening the box.
If Tris doesn't come to her sort of office building, every day people going to die.
So she gives herself up. she completed three factions, Erudition, abnegation and Dauntless.
She was ready now for Candor. She competed it also. Now she only have to complete Amity.
The first time she doesn’t complete it and she is dead. But her friend gave her an anesthetic so she breaths after a few minutes.
Her boyfriend Four is helping her to escape but she wants to know why that box is so important so she does the last faction again.
She has to find peace with herself in the sim. It is completed!!
The message is that they aren't the only humans on earth. They have to go over the big wall.
The divergents aren't the problem, they are the answer for the existing of humanity.
The mother of Tobias has killed Jeanine.

This is the penultimate movie of the trilogy.

I hope it is good. Very Happy

SN Axelle Lambert

Revenir en haut Aller en bas