Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

My favorite movie

My favorite movie Empty My favorite movie

Message par SN Delphine Francoys Mer 25 Nov - 16:42

Hello,

One of my favorite movies is ‘Pitch Perfect’. It’s a comedy. I like this movie because I like comedy movies and movies in a University.

The film it's about a girl, Beca, which no longer wants to go to College, but wants to be a music producer. She needs her father first prove that she can handle the University. She writes in, in ‘the Bards University’. In this University are two a capella groups. 1 male and 1 female group. The male group is called ' Treblemakers ' and the female group ' Bards Bellas '. The leader of the female group is Aubrey. Beca closes its on to the ' Bards Bellas '. She feels at home in the group, even if the chance of Beca Aubrey to its own version. Jesse outside school hours if they meet Beca getting started is at the local campus radio. Jesse is very fascinated by Beca and Beca touches the Lord of Jesse. The problem is that Jesse at the ' Trablemakers ' is and Aubrey does not want the ' Bards Bellas ' handle the ‘Treblemakers ' .

If you want to know how it goes, you have to look at the movie. There is also already a sequel ' Pitch Perfect 2 ', view that check out for sure.  
I hope you will look at the movie once and that you like him.

See you later!
Delphine Francoys

SN Delphine Francoys

Revenir en haut Aller en bas