Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

English presentation Arthur Vandenheede

English presentation Arthur Vandenheede Empty English presentation Arthur Vandenheede

Message par SN Arthur Vandenheede Mer 25 Nov - 15:29

Mr & Mrs Smith
The genre is action.

John and Jane Smith are a married couple. They follow therapy, because their marriage is cooled.
But what they don't know about each other is, that they both work as a professional assassin.
John and Jane must both kill the same person, named ‘The Thank’.
On the mission they find out the truth about each other. They got now to kill each other.
They fight a lot. But they discover that they love each other.                      

I like the movie, because the main characters, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, put a very good performance. There is a lot of action.

SN Arthur Vandenheede

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

English presentation Arthur Vandenheede Empty Re: English presentation Arthur Vandenheede

Message par SN Arthur Vandenheede Jeu 3 Déc - 7:43

My favourite movie isMr & Mrs Smith.
It is an action film.

John and Jane Smith are a married couple. They follow therapy, because their marriage is cooled.
But what they don't know about each other is, that they both work as a professional assassin.
John and Jane must both kill the same person, named ‘The Tank’.
On the mission they find out the truth about each other. Now, they have to kill each other.
They fight a lot. But they discover that they love each other.                      

I like the movie because the main characters, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, put a very good performance. There is a lot of action.[/quote]

SN Arthur Vandenheede

Revenir en haut Aller en bas