Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Avatar - My favoutite movie Empty Avatar - My favoutite movie

Message par SN Yana Decoene Lun 14 Déc - 19:46

Avatar is an adventure, an action and a science fiction film. Jake is sitting in a wheelchair and suddenly he's deployed as an avatar on the moon Pandora from the planet Polyphemus. Normally Jake's brother had to become that avatar, but he recently died so Jake took his brother place.
Once in the avatar their real body sleeps, but if the avatar goes to sleep the real people wake up to eat. Jake has to make a video of himself and he must say how he feels and how it is in the avatar world. He is instructed to infiltrate the natives from Pandora.
Along the way he meets some obstacles. But then he meets Neytiri. Finally he fell in love.
Neytiri took the avatar of Jake into her tribe and there he has to learn everything of the ways of the Na'vi. Neytiri has to learn him everything,
it took a long time but he succeeds in the end. But suddenly the colonel of the real world attacked the avatar world.
Each natives avatar was devastated because he had destroyed the main forest of the Na'vi. At the end of the movie, Jake decided to bury his real body.
So that he could be forever an avatar. I like this movie because it's about love, adventure and everything is mixed up.

SN Yana Decoene

Revenir en haut Aller en bas