Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

My favourite movie

My favourite movie Empty My favourite movie

Message par SN Maarten Vanlerberghe Jeu 10 Déc - 19:29

Harry Potter

Hello everybody,
Today I'm going to tell you about my favourite movie / series. Harry Potter is a seven-part fantasy series written by British author JK Rowling. The books and films are in chronologically puberty and adolescence apprentice wizard Harry Potter and his best friends Ron Wemel and Hermelien Griffel, with whom he studied together at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. His hobby into Hogwarts was Quidditch. He's really good at it. The main story focuses on Harry's battle against dark wizard Lord Voldemort, who killed Harry's parents in an attempt to gain immortality and the wizarding community to subjugate. Therefore, he lives with his aunt, uncle and cousin. But they hate Harry. My favourite movie is the last of the series. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Because it's the last film. And it is the great battle between Harry and Voldemort. I love the series from Harry Potter because I watch to look at fantasy. They're just perfect books / movies!

SN Maarten Vanlerberghe

Revenir en haut Aller en bas