Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

My favourite movie

My favourite movie Empty My favourite movie

Message par SN Friedel Windels Sam 5 Déc - 12:43

Hello there,

We needed to talk about our favourite movie, but it was a win-lose situation for all my favourite movies because I have a lot of movies that I really like! But I had to make a choice, so I chose ''The Prestige''. I think it's a movie that most people haven't seen yet, but I assure you all that you really, but I mean reeaaalllyy need to see it!!! It's with Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale, so that should also be a reason to see this one Wink ! I'll give you a hint: make sure you have something to eat near you at the end, because you really want to stress-eat! (I'm speaking from experience Wink ). By the way, it's a drama/mystery film with a little bit of sci-fi. I really like it because there are a lot of twists and it's also about having an obsession with something, while you know it's bad for you and that you have a family to care for.

Now you're probably thinking:''What's this movie about?''Well, I don't want to give you too much spoilers, but I'm going to try to convince you to watch this incredeble,great movie! Actually it's about 2 magicians at the end of the 19th-, beginning of the 20th century, who both want to take revenge each time the other one does something to the other one ( hard to explain... Wink ). It started when Robert Angier and Alfred Borded needed to perform a trick with an assistant that was Angier's wife. In that trick, they need to make a knot, so the assisant can escape easily. Before the show, they discuss which knot they will make for the act. Borden decided to make a really dangerous one without telling anybody expect for the assistant. Then his wife was put in a box full of water and she needed to escape, but because the knot was too strong, she choked in the water and died. From that moment on, they hate each other and they do terrible things to be better than tho other one. ( To give an example: somebody shoots sombody's hand for a trick.)

I'm not going to tell you more,otherwise the movie isn't that fun anymore. During the last 20-30 minutes, you get so much information that you switch persons you have empathy for. It's like: ''You got to be kidding me!'' and ''This can't be real!''. And so it goes on by giving you just a little more information each show that they do.

I really want to give tou just 1 spoiler to convince you, but the problem is that you enjoy less of the movie, and then he isn't that nice anymore. But I assure you: there are 2 plot-twist ( one of Borden and one of Angier) through which you really want to die because you don't want to believe it!

So I would just say: watch it!!! I'm sure everybody who saw it, loved it!!

Lots of greets and hopefully we can talk about how great this movie is when you've seen it Wink
Friedel

SN Friedel Windels

Revenir en haut Aller en bas